Welcome to the Hodge Halsall website. Your use of this site is governed by the following terms and conditions. You agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions by accessing, using or downloading materials from the site. By using the site and any services that we offer, via the site, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy in respect of the information collected about you via the site.
When you visit our website we may collect the following:-
- information you provide by completing forms on our websites which includes information you give us when registering on any of our websites, subscribing to our services, submitting material or requesting further services;
- information you provide to us if you contact us, for example, to report a problem with our websites or raise a query or comment; and
- details of visits made to our website including, but not limited to, the volume of traffic received, logs (including, where available, the IP address of the device connecting to the website) and the resources access.
Use of personal information
We may use your personal information to:-
- process requests for services submitted by you;
- carry out research, planning, marketing analysis, security or risk management;
- provide you with information about our services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- measure the popularity and effectiveness of services such as newsletters, in order to improve what we offer to you and other recipients;
- ensure that the content of our website is presented in the most effective manner;
- notify of any changes to our website and the services which may be of interest to you.
Sharing your information
We own the database rights in the information collected via our website. We will only disclose your personal information with your permission or in the following circumstances:-
- where we are required by a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so (for example, in order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations);
- if you accept an invitation to a co-promotional event run in connection with professional third parties and your name is included on a list of attendees shared with those third parties and other invitees;
- where we provide anonymised statistical information about users of our website and related usage information to reputable third parties or we use a third party service provider to provide services that involve data processing, for example, archival, auditing, professional advisory (including legal, accounting, financial and business consulting), delivery, technology, website, research, banking, payment, client contact, data processing, litigation support, marketing and security services.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features in an endeavour to prevent unauthorised access. We will not accept any responsibility for information which is accessed or intercepted unlawfully, without permission or in a manner which is out of our control.
Information about our services
We may send you, from time to time, information about our services which we think may be of interest to you.
If you wish us to stop sending such information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting us to stop future submissions.
We may monitor and record communications with you for the purpose of quality assurance, fraud prevention and regulatory compliance.
In order to improve the quality of our site we use what are known as “cookies”.
The websites to which the Hodge Halsall website may be linked may also make use of their own cookies to collect information from you.
If you decide to “share” any of our content with friends or associates through any of the social networks – you may be sent cookies from these websites. We cannot control the creation of these cookies, so we suggest you visit the third party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
To find out more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Status of this policy